Saturday, September 25, 2010

African shirt and the Favorite Tshirt idea


So i came up with this really cool idea...now i have no clue if its been done before but i doubt it, and this idea just popped out of nowhere really...i was in the shower listening to some house music and practicing my dance moves [[ if you have gonne out with me then you know i tend to dance ....a lot]] so while dancing i started thinking of what i'm gonna wear tonight, so i started going thru some of my favorite tshirts in my head [[ half of them no longer fit :( lol ]] so as i'm thinking and rinsing the suds off my sexy body i remembered that i traded my favorite dress shirt for an african dress shirt when i was in Ghana...and this is quite a short and funny story so ...lets begin..

It's some day in June i forgot what date, but Leroy brown the baddest man in town, badder than big blue sea, badder than you an me , came to visit us at our hotel in accra, Big Ben came with him and also beach nigga [[ yes thats his nickname...beach nigga...except pronounces beech neeggah lmfao more on dat story later lmao ]] and our favorite Francis the rapper...so i have my white w blue stripe shirt from american eagle...ive had dat shirt foreeeeeeever and i love it...its my fave...but francis was wearing this dress shirt that had fucken lions, elephants, rhynos and giraffes...like for fucken real?? like this kid is wearing this bad ass epic ass motherfucken shirt....now i HAD to have it....interrupting the circle and breaking the rotation and convo about acquiring a big ol brick of the sticky icky for 5 bucks that jimbo slice was having with beech neeggah..i said out lout "francis lets trade shirt yeah? like the footballers?" francis was super excited and immediately said yeah...so i took my shirt and we traded shirts and guys im serious about this...but i have never...ever...ever seen someone so happy wearing a shirt like that...i felt so happy that i was able to make this kid happy as hell and feel like a motherfucken pimp by simple giving him my shirt....he was modeling it and striking poses im telling ya...he rocking the shit outta that shirt...i put the shirt on but i looked like the hulk and i took it off out of fear of ripping it lol...now if you see the picture up top..thats francis and thats the shirt that i traded...
but.. the story doesnt end there...when they leave and we say our goodbyes and shed a couple of man tears...i go back to the room and i'm admiring the shirt...WHEN......I NOTICE THAT ITS NOT AN AFRICAN SHIRT.....IT'S A SHIRT FROM FREAKIN JC PENNEY...... LIKE FOR REAL???? I JUST TRADE MY FAVE/LUCKY SHIRT FOR A SHIRT THAT I THOUGHT WAS AFRICAN BUT ITS ACTUALLY FROM JC PENNEY??...fuuuuuuuuh! lol that was some shit im not gonna lie...but the fact that he was happy as hell made it all worth it...and now i have a bad ass shirt that i hope one day to wear...but this isnt what my post was supposed to be about...lol i just got lost in the story...WHAT MY POST IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT IS...

IMAGINE....imagine this if you will, you have a favorite shirt...it may be an old ass raggedy shirt or a new shirt, whatever...its your favorite shirt and its your lucky shirt, you have gone thru hell and back with that shirt, you have slayed many a dragons with that shirt...shit you got ur first blowjob with that shirt...or.... gave your first blow job with that shirt..w.e lol the point is that this shirt means so much to you because of the stories and memories tied to it...shit i still have the shirt i wore the day i met my first ex...and my second ex.. lol i have everyyything...it may not fit but w.e lol....soo then imagine being able to give others the opportunity to create memories with your fave/lucky shirt.....someone half the world away from you...someone you have NEVER MET someone whose only connection to you would be the shirt and the stories you will be able to share cuz of the shirt....now here's my idea and it may be a stupid idea or one of those ideas that only sound cool to me but sound completely bat shit retarded to everyone else...but imagine a website were you create your profile and upload pictures of your favorite shirts and you can also browse other profiles and view other peoples shirts...read the stories associated with them, view pictures of people wearing that shirt and view the shirts history, for example lets say that my purple power rangers shirt stared here in chicago with me...and went to poland where piotr had some crazy nights at a rave, and then when to manolo in spain, and then to pierre in france...only to return to me after a few months..yeah the shirt might be all fucked up now BUT you gained 3 international friends....3 friends whom you can share stories about shit that happened while wearing ur shirt.....now call me crazy and retarded but i think thats pretty fucken awesome....and while i dont have the knowledge to create a website nor anything like that...i think i will start small...and imma send 3 of my fave/lucky shirts to random ppl in europe, imma attach a letter explain my plan and imma write my email and facebook username so that once they get it they take a picture and email it to me or post it on fb and tell me what they do....it sounds crazy i know......but crazy is good...now let me know what y'all think

1 comment:

  1. have you seen the movie sisterhood of the traveling pants??? lmao

    ReplyDelete