Sunday, August 1, 2010

TB WEDDING



so yesterday was my ADOP's wedding...and dudes and ladies the wedding made me feel all emotional and happy lol it was a beautiful ceremony..and it was funny as hell cuz the audience ...is that what the people at the church are called? audience? churchees? churchgoers? well w.e fuck it..the ppl at the church were mostly latino ...the priest was chinese and looked like the asian dude from the hang over "you wanna fuck on me!! you wanna fuck on me!!" lol and the altar boys were these 2 black kids lol this was some multicultural church shit right here lol
so the wedding was really fancy, and it was just really idk really amazing. i had a blast hanging out with my alumni, even all they did was try to roast me and shit...but we all know it was just bc they were hating that i had a hot ass fucken date lol so needless to say i got super smashed at the wedding...open bar! who doesnt get drunk with open bar...so one of my chapter brother's was really adamant about trying to be mr big-shot and impress the girls so i stayed quiet something i RARELY do...and when the time was perfect i unleashed the A-bomb and shot his ass down with one sentence, the rest of the guys were just like "daaaaaaaaaaayum its like that??? lil yoab shot u down like that??? you aint got nothing to say???" i just did a little kanye shrug like it aint shit and just said "can't fuck with me man im to great" hahaha seriously i am so full of myself i sometimes can't even believe it ....but fuck it, if i'm not my biggest fan than who the hell is? lol

so the wedding made me feel a little emotional, but in a good way. i used to be all against marriage and love and all that shit, but in reality, marriage is a beautiful thing.
or maybe i just liked the wedding lol...but i want to get married just so i can have a wedding, cuz lemme tell ya i would get doooooown on my wedding and i'm still going to wear a damn suit of armor to my wedding imma make that shit freaking epic...
all in all this post is just about the wedding and the awesome time i had with my chapter brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment